See the physics in action with these slide shows. Each illustrates a key topic, step by step.
- Modelling an elliptical orbit in a spreadsheet
- In elliptical orbits the height and speed are constantly changing
- Modelling the Escape Velocity at a planet’s surface
- Modelling the Net Energy of an Object
- How heavy does an Astronaut feel?
- Steering a Rocket using thrust vectoring
- An introduction to Einstein’s Special Theory of Relativity
- Observers agree that a clock moving relative to them ticks slowly
- Observers may not agree about the separation of two events
- Observers may not agree about the order in which two events occur
- Observers moving at different constant speeds perceive reality differently
- The relative speed of an object is always less than the speed of light